Hard Rock Builders, Inc.
Interested in learning more about us?
Hard Rock Builders, Inc. is a general contractor, with a GB98 license, specializing in concrete construction. We were established in Farmington, New Mexico in 2002. We have over 30 years of concrete construction experience and our name is known around the Four Corners area of New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado and Utah for providing quality work at a competetive rate.
We are registered as a New Mexico public works contractor and provide timely and accurate labor reporting as required by the state and the Navajo Nation.
We stand behind our work and strive for customer satisfaction 100% of the time!
Services we offer:
- Commercial and Industrial Building Foundations and Site Work
- Residential Foundations and Site Work
- Retaining and Basement Walls
- Decorative and Stamped Concrete
Recent Projects Completed:
- Hermosa Middle School in Farmington
- Dick's Sporting Goods in Farmington
- City of Gallup Golf Course Renovation in Gallup, NM
- Newcomb Skyhawks Gymnasium, Central Consolidated Schools
- John Gutierrez Baseball Stadium, Bloomfield High School
- Octopus Car Wash in Farmigton
- Sportsman's Warehouse in Farmington
- Comfort Suites in Farmington
- Hampton Inn in Farmington
- First Financial Credit Union in Farmington
- Waukesha Pierce Industrial in Bloomfield
- Knight Oil Tool in San Juan County
- Crownpoint Institute of Technology Wellness Center in Crownpoint, NM
- Southern Ute JR Administration Building in Ignacio, Colorado
- Target Remodels in Farmington and Albuquerque, NM