Hard Rock Builders, Inc.
Interested in learning more about us?
Hard Rock Builders, Inc. is a general contractor with a GB98 license, specializing in concrete construction. We were established in Farmington, New Mexico in 2002. We have over 30 years of concrete construction experience and our name is known around the Four Corners area of New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado and Utah for providing quality work at a competetive rate.
We are registered as a New Mexico public works contractor and provide timely and accurate labor reporting as required by the state and the Navajo Nation.
We stand behind our work and strive for customer satisfaction 100% of the time!
Services we offer:
- Commercial and Industrial Building Foundations and Site Work
- Residential Foundations and Site Work
- Retaining and Basement Walls
- Decorative and Stamped Concrete
- Somero Laser Screed Placement Service
Recent Projects Completed:
- Osprey Base Camp in Cortez, CO
- Montezuma Combined Courts in Cortez, CO
- Mercy Medical Center's Alzheimer's Wing in Durango, CO
- Judy Nelson Elementary School in Kirtland, NM
- Hermosa Middle School in Farmington, NM
- Dick's Sporting Goods in Farmington, NM
- City of Gallup Golf Course Renovation in Gallup, NM
- Soundtraxx in Durango, CO
- Newcomb Skyhawks Gymnasium, Central Consolidated Schools in Newcomb, NM
- John Gutierrez Baseball Stadium, Bloomfield High School, Bloomfield, NM
- Octopus Car Wash in Farmigton, NM
- Sportsman's Warehouse in Farmington, NM
- Comfort Suites in Farmington, NM
- Hampton Inn in Farmington, NM
- First Financial Credit Union in Farmington, NM
- Crownpoint Institute of Technology Wellness Center in Crownpoint, NM
- Southern Ute JR Administration Building in Ignacio, Colorado